Your support is vital for the continuity of USMAA. Please fill the Membership Application Form 2018 and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org become a member of USMAA.
Members are requested to pay their subscriptions within the first two months of the new financial year. The annual subscription rates are;
Annual membership fees
|Category of Membership||Fee|
|Individual (18 & Above)||AUD 40.00|
|Student (Full Time Only)||AUD 20.00|
|Pensioner Family||AUD 30.00|
- All paper applications must be completed and signed by a proposer who is a current financial member of USMAA (please confirm with the current Treasurer regarding financial status of nominating member).
- The USMAA Constitution is available here
- Each paper application should be accompanied with the correct subscription fee for the year. Note: Applications for membership will not be processed without the fees.
- Fees and donations should be paid either by Cash, Money order, Bank transfer/deposit or Cheque drawn in favour of USMAA.
- The completed paper application form together with the subscription fee (no cash to be mailed) should be forwarded to the following postal address:
The Secretary USMAA P. O. Box 5194 Brandon Park Victoria 3150
The applicant will be informed in due course of the committee’s decision. Please allow 2 weeks for this process.
A/C Name: USMAA
BSB: 063 121 Acc#: 10185803
Category of Membership
|Individual Membership||Any Sri Lanka-Australian Muslim above the age of 18|
|Family Membership||Any family where either spouse is a Sri Lanka-Australian Muslim and their children are under the age of 18|
|Student Membership||Sri Lanka-Australian Muslim and Sri Lankan Muslim students residing in Australia shall be classified as student Members.|
|Founder Membership||Members who attended and submitted applications to join as Members at the Founders Meeting held on 5 Jumadiaath Thani Hijra 1411 (22 December, 1990).|
|Affiliate Membership||Any person interested in Islam may be accepted as an affiliate Member|